America’s kids–25% of them-live in poverty, 1.5 million youth run away each year, child abuse and teen violence are at epidemic propertions. Kids and teens need mopre safe places to go after school and places to play and just be kids. But most politicians talk a good talk at election time, yet do little.
It’s up to us…..so check back here each month to find out new initiatives and what you can do….
- National Childrens Coalition
- KidsCampaigns-Coalition for Americas Children
- Stand for Children
- America’s Promise
- Serve Net Youth Iniatives
- Arsalyn Foundation Youth Empowerment
- Childrens Defense Fund & Current Statistics
- Volunteer to Help Kids
- Donate to Help Kids
- Shop to Help Kids
- Runaways & Street Kids (Streetcats
- Handsnet Children and Youth Iniatives
- Childrens Television Workshop